Learn the essential information you will need to know to create a Work Order in Asgard.
Welcome to your Engineering Dispatcher Desktop Training Course in Asgard. We are excited to show you features in Asgard that will enable you to accomplish your specific responsibilities and create a cohesive team effort with each department of your property, ultimately improving guest satisfaction, crushing costs, and improving efficiency.
This course has 4 Modules with a total of 22 lessons; each with video instruction. Seventeen of those lessons are instructional; the other five lessons are scenario-based practice videos, allowing hands-on Asgard participation.
You MUST click on the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button on the right hand side to start your course.
Then, begin with the Creating Work Order – Essential Information Lesson Video. Click on the lesson titles with the green arrow. It will take you the lesson page to watch a video. Once the video is complete, you MUST take the lesson quiz. You will be able to navigate to the next video lesson when the quiz is complete.
Active Work Orders will provide information for viewing, assigning/reassigning, completing and canceling work orders.
- Introduction to Inspections
- Create Ad Hoc Inspection Work Orders
- Mass Create Ad Hoc Inspection Work Orders
- Manage Active Inspection Work Orders
- Complete Inspection Work Orders
- View Recently Completed Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- View Inspection Work Order Matrix
- Inspection Practice Scenarios