Introduction to Asgard will provide an overview of the Asgard Welcome Page, general navigation help, retrieving your password and contacting Customer Support.
Welcome to your Engineering Dispatcher Training Course in Asgard. We are excited to show you features in Asgard that will enable you to accomplish your specific responsibilities and create a cohesive team effort with each department of your property, ultimately improving guest satisfaction, crushing costs, and improving efficiency.
This course has 17 Modules with a total of 72 lessons; each with video instruction. Fifty-five of those lessons are instructional; the other seventeen lessons are scenario-based practice videos, allowing hands-on Asgard participation.
Begin with the Introduction to Asgard Module. Please click on the lesson links with the green arrows to view each lesson video. Once the video is complete, you can navigate to the next video from each lesson page.
Learn the essential information you will need to know to create a Work Order in Asgard.
Active Work Orders will provide information for viewing, assigning/reassigning, completing and canceling work orders.
Learn how to manage follow-up work and create rework work orders.
- AsgardMobile Create Work Order
- AsgardMobile Managing Work Orders
- AsgardMobile Start/Complete Work Orders
- AsgardMobile Create, Start and Complete Work Order Practice Scenarios
- AsgardMobile Adding Parts and Labor
- AsgardMobile Adding Parts and Labor Practice Scenarios
- AsgardMobile Adding Actions Taken
- AsgardMobile Adding Actions Taken Practice Scenarios
- Introduction to Inspections — COMING SOON!
- Create Ad Hoc Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- Mass Create Ad Hoc Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- Manage Active Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- Complete Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- View Recently Completed Inspection Work Orders — COMING SOON!
- View Inspection Work Order Matrix — COMING SOON!
- Inspection Practice Scenarios — COMING SOON!