Our prioritization policy is to work/resolve requests by order of criticality, severity, and breadth of impact. Quality and workflow issues typically take precedence over enhancements. This sprint, our primary focus is to complete the Work Order Create functionality in AsgardMobile 2.0, as well as several pending Work Order Edit requests. We are on the critical path to completing AsgardMobile 2.0, which we believe is the single most impactful set of functionality/upgrades to our entire user community.
The last remaining enhancement to Work Order Create is the ability to view Pending/Recently Completed Work Orders.
Other priorities this sprint:
- Enhance the Assignee list to include Break/Ending Shift info and keyword search
- Enhance Dispatcher list to support “Pause” functionality
- Add Ability to Edit Costs (Labor, Stock Items)
- User Work Order list
- User Notifications
Click to join our Beta tester groups:
Asgard Main App
Our main application goals include upgrading our translation service, enhancing password handling, and resolving outstanding bugs/issue reports. Time-permitting, we have prioritized tickets to:
- Enable editing of Remarks/Documentation on RPRs/OPRs that are In Approval
- Create a new Billings – Owner Invoice Report
- Enhance Work Order Search
- Enhance RPR/OPR override approver functionality
- Create a Cleans Assignee Report.