About the Position: Katana Software, makers of Asgard, has an opening for a full-time Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides focused assistance with daily tasks and communication to company leadership. The EA manages a variety of duties while serving as a point of contact between company leaders, customers, and employees. This role provides critical support to ensure key tasks and initiatives are efficiently accomplished through great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis.
- Meeting support/follow-up
- Provides logistical support to regularly scheduled meetings
- Organizes internal and customer meetings as requested, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing support resources/planning materials
- Schedules and attends meetings with executives as-requested, taking notes and recording minutes, and following up on action items
- Assists with planning and execution of company-level events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, and holiday parties
- Clerical and administrative support
- Drafts, edits, and formats information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, business development materials, etc.
- Maintains internal and customer contact/distribution lists
- Assists with the maintenance of operational tracking systems, such as Monday.com, JIRA, Google Calendar, etc.
- Manages tracking systems for business development opportunities.
- Takes on, owns, and completes administrative and other initiatives of increasing responsibility.
- Operational support/Other Responsibilities
- Understands company e-filing architecture and helps improve company-wide use of filing systems. Files, organizes, and maintains important documents electronically.
- Supports cross-company initiatives, special projects, and company reporting requirements
- Performs company gift ordering as requested.
- Supports targeted research and analysis tasks, as needed.
The ideal candidate would have the following traits/skills:
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented. Undaunted by chaos, but skilled at bringing order to diverse tasking and responsibilities.
- Impeccable time management skills; able to assist with keeping meetings contained to their allotted time and skilled at supporting deadline-driven work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to maintain a flowing dynamic with both customers and team members. Able to communicate effectively through various mediums (phone, email, IM) and with people of varying degrees of expertise and communication styles.
- Understanding of or ability to learn the use of remote management tools (e.g. Monday.com and Walkabout). Quick to learn and adopt new technology.
- An eagerness to learn, as there is new functionality published on a regular basis.
- Discretion and professionalism with sensitive/confidential information.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps for Business.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Monday.com, JIRA, CRMs, and remote work solutions is helpful but not required. Training will be provided on specialized systems.
Katana is a completely remote work environment. Each employee must provide his/her own private and secure workspace and internet connectivity equal to the demands of the position. Katana software provides all necessary equipment and reimburses for internet service.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter attn: Melissa Gordon at email@example.com.
About Katana Software: Katana Software is the Maker of Asgard, a facilities and asset management platform primarily serving the hospitality industry. Our application is licensed by large organizations such as Marriott Vacation Club, Diamond Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, and others. For more information about our company and products, please visit our website at www.katanasoftware.com.